The Birthday Boy!
Loving Grandpa---Hallie was napping....
Sterling loving Hallie!
My mom kept us all well fed! Thanks, Mom
I have really been enjoying the last couple of weeks! Cassie and Hallie are missed dearly already. I miss kissing her chubby little cheeks and seeing a grin spread across her face....and ahhhh, the sweet smell of baby lotion! Cassie is a great mom and we had so much fun just hanging out and talking. I love my sisters! :)....and of course my brother, too!
Other Happenings:
*I'm one of the newest fans of facebook---so good to catch up with many of you!
*My Bunco group started---one word=FUN!
*I get to see DeAnne whenever I want to now!--so glad you moved here!
*I am looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend
*Looking forward to shopping the day after
*"Behind the Scenes" tour of movie theater--thanks, Mamie!
*TWILIGHT is almost playing! Do you have your ticket yet?
*Working overtime to prepare for parent/teacher conferences




9 comments:
AWWW we miss you too!!! I know Hallie is so confused! She doesn't know where all her fun family members went, I am sure she misses you all! She has been great though once that one bad night got over with! How fun to play bunko maybe someday you could teach me how, I have never played before! You need to play Stratego with dad so he has someone to play with! Thanks for taking an extra day off to spend time with us before we left, I really appreciated it and it made my trip that much better! I love my sisters and brother too!! Miss you lots sis and why did you put that ugly double chinned pic of me up?! ugh oh well!
Looks like so much fun! And G&G Fly came up there? How exciting! Thanks for offering your services for Europe...we'll definitely look to you for some inspiration. We are trying to figure out what we think we want to do, so we'll let you know. No, we didn't buy Europe Through the Back Door, so we might ask you for some advice from that. Thanks Molly!
You Wintrodes are so lovely...seriously darling family Molly. Love the updates and wish I was involved in any of them. You know, Jack still says..."Mom, remember when your friend with the yellowy hair..um, Molly came?" Yea, Jack, "That was really fun, is she ever coming again?" True story and direct quotes! XOxo
Loved seeing grandma and grandpa, Cassie and Hallie. My kids are sad that we do not get to see you over Christmas but we will take what we can get. Also, Bunco was fun. It was good just to socialize without a bunch of clingons. Love ya.
It's the only picture we took while you were here! :) Besides it's my blog and I look good. :) Pay me back on your blog--you have my permission. :)
It's so neat to see pictures of your family. Everyone looks great.
People keep telling me to join facebook and I'm going to really soon so I'll send you an invite thing when I do.
I have my Twilight tickets for Saturday, I'm taking my 2 older kids with me, can't wait.
Love your new pictures on the side, very cute.
CUTE PICTURES! you and cass look so beautiful! and the one with gma and gpa fly is adorable. not to mention beautiful sterling! wow everyone is growing up and i'm missing it :( wish we could all live closer!
love you molly.
You got that right! Bunko = Fun!
HAHA I LOVE YOUR PICTURES ON THE SIDE
Post a Comment