Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Last night was so much fun! I helped hand out candy for the part of the night, visited with the Wagars and Kody & Lisa's family, and then went to a party with my friend, Darcie. There was a costume contest and.......I WON THE BEST COSTUME!!!!

Madonna, Bat Woman, Madonna??? (I went by Cyndi Lauper--there couldn't be 2 Madonnas) Vampira, and Officer Big Badge.
Ow!!! Halloween hotties!!

The Joker!!! I opened the door and he handed me the card! This is the best "full view" picture that I got....you can't see my netting/ruffled socks or my ankle boots.

Hannah Montana and Demi Lavato

6 comments:

kylie said...

i love these pictures! you are so gorgeous, love the costumes. it is fun to see all my little cousins!!! so cute and happy. miss you moll!

Bryn and Blaine said...

I like your hair that length. Looks good. Glad that you had fun.

Becky W. said...

You had vision---and you won 1st prize. All that stress for nothing:) YEA!! Better start planning for next year...

Amber said...

You look awesome. I love it when adults dress up. How fun.

Wagars said...

The pictures really done show just how sparkley you were. I'm sure that's what put you over the top for the #1 prize of the night. Oh, how you glittered!

libbie said...

Lookin SOOOO Good!