
Autumn is a second Spring when every leaf is a flower.
~Albert Camus
~Albert Camus
Well it's autumn time, and that means another bunch of birthdays and special days to celebrate! Happy Birthday to Tate (Sept.10), mom (Sept. 11), Michael (Sept. 23), Amree (Sept. 25), Kody (Sept. 29), Kimra (Oct. 8), which she shares with my grandparents--58th anniversary!!!!, happy birthday to DeAnne, and happy anniversary to Kari & Kyle!
Last night we had another "birthday gathering" to celebrate!
Yummy in our tummies!
Happy Amree!!!!
What will they think of next? Maybe some of you have seen this little furry friend of Barbie's. You acutally feed it these 5 lb. (not really) magnetic tic tac look alikes by lifting the dog's tail--it opens it mouth. Then the dog actually doo doos, when you push down on its tail. GROSS!!! Bodie sure had fun trying to figure out the mechanics of it all. The little stick in the bottom center of the screen is the "pooper scooper" to pick up the "poop" and place it back into the dog dish as "food". Bodie liked it. Here's what he told me: "See Molly?....I put all of this food in its mouth and then...watch Molly, watch, it poops all of it out...ha ha......isn't that awesome....oh, yeah....that was awesome, huh Molly?!" Let me tell you, it definitely was a sight to behold. :)




6 comments:
oh how funny! Who got Amree that dog? I thought the food was sugar babies at first, that is what they look like! So the toy is basically teaching kids to put dog poop in the dog's dish and it will eat its own poo? hahah can't figure that one out! Your camera took awesome pics of the cakes with the candles lit, my bday pics never turn out that good! Wish I would have been there. I was thinking today that when I come we will be 3 hours different because the day I come is daylight savings end!! Poor Hallie she is going to be all mixed up! I love you and I love fall!
Nice pics. I love ya.
Molly--loved your fall pics! And the family pictures--"if you know what I mean". I love you; you make me laugh!! Gma Fly
(thought of you today when I cleaned the tub:)
My favorite part about this post are the little dog "droppings" they look yummy! Cute blog by the way.
Reasons why you have not been invited to my house:
1. Lost your digits
2. Been busy yo
3. I'm embarrassed because I'm house is a sty 'Pig Sty'
4. It stills smells like death and old woman
However, we could set up a little play date after next week??? What do you think?
love the fall pictures! fall is my favorite. miss you!!! stayin busy with your little ninos?
I love your post, the easter bunny once left the kids a pooping chicken, which was most entertaining for everyone. Your fall pics are absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment