Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm an Aunt...Again!



Our family welcomed our newest member on Sunday, June 29th. Cassie and Mitch are the proud parents of Hallie Jo. I can't wait to see her in just a few weeks! I totally thought that she would have had red hair, but apparently Mitch's genes were just a tad stronger. Cass..I'm borrowing a few pictures from you so others can see your beautiful baby girl!

8 comments:

Marwa said...

soooo sweet
congratulation : ) on the new beautiful baby girl

libbie said...

she is stinkin cute!

Megan said...

Cute baby!! Hey....are you at all serious about going to Forks? Any chance you'd want to do it this week/weekend? You see, Chase has left for his job and Brenda is leaving to visit her sisters on Friday so it would be just David and me....hmmm....so let me know. Or call me 801-787-7647. I don't know if you were serious about it, but I would like to get away!!

Megan said...

Bummer about Forks....looks like an awkward weekend for me!! Later in August we will be gone (my sister's wedding, then China), so I may not be able to go. =(

kthom said...

Finally!! Congrats to them! My bro. Allen shares the same birthday, what a great day. Hope you had a FUNtastic trip, call when you can! xoxo

Emily Kern said...

She is such a cutie! She looks just like I think Cassie may have looked as a baby. Too bad we couldn't hook up in Nampa...next time perhaps! See ya!

Becky W. said...

When I left Iowa, Hallie's hair was coming in with an auburn color. She is sooo sweet and I miss her already!! It will be fun when Hallie meets Aunt Molly and Aunt Bryn in a few weeks!!

Cassie said...

Dang what a cute baby!!! hehehe I am a little biased though! Thanks for being a proud auntie, little Hallie can't wait to meet you! You know how my nickname is castleberry well I keep catching myself calling Hallie, Hallie Berry but that doesn't quite work out :)