Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slip & Slide Time!

Bodie got a Cars Slip 'N Slide® for his birthday! He really wanted to open it at the cabin, but knowing that we couldn't waste well water or take the risk of the kids stepping on any thistle in the yard......it didn't get set up until we made it home. I captured this video because I decided to stay the night in Hermiston to spend more time with Bryn and the kids......and I didn't want to go home yet. Amree, Bodie & Brittin were all super excited to try the Slip 'N Slide® and a neighbor girl brought hers over to make it more fun for everyone. Sterling did a great job setting everything up, and there is a perfect tiny hill in the backyard....just not a long enough runway. As you watch the video, be sure to listen for the sound of a 747 jumbo jet as Brittin flies by and look for Amree doing the army crawl to build up momentum......extra padding was soon added along the fence.....I just love these kids!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

hey your video didn't work for me??

Marcie said...

it didn't work for me either

Molly said...

It should work now! :)

Cassie said...

yea!! How funny, I laughed at ginger running back and forth with the kids, so cute!

Becky W. said...

What FUN!! I laughed and laughed...