Sunday, June 22, 2008
Weekend Guests!
I cant' figure out the slideshow element quite yet, and I want to try to stay on top of the "latest and greatest" in my life.....This weekend DeAnne, Justin, and Katelyn came down from Newport, WA for a nice stay. Some things were work related, but most things were simply related to catching up and relaxing. We caught up with an old friend and his wife (Jeff & Megan Sagan) here in Kennewick, dinked around on the guitar (I love to hear DeAnne sing!) and headed down to the Hermiston Aquatic Center for a dip in the pool. Bryn's family met us at the pool after they finished up with their garage sale. It's finally starting to feel like summer around here!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Bodie is getting huge!!! I can't believe it, he doesn't look like a toddler anymore! You and Bryn look super cute in that one picture! I am glad you had a fun weekend with Deanne! Wish I could have been with you guys!! Love you!
Well hello. Gosh, it's like I just saw and spent 5 days with you. Thanks for a great weekend! Love your blog~
Post a Comment