Sunday, June 29, 2008
Hanging With the McDonalds
I've been visiting family and friends in Nampa, ID for a few days and have a few more days to go! I really enjoyed catching up with everyone. I do have to apologize for not bringing much to the conversation as far as anything "extraordinarily exciting" in my life....but honestly, I could just sit in the living room breathing the same air (as long as it smelled fresh) and just looking around at everyone and be very content. I totally consider you all to be family! :) If you are stalking my blog to read about yourself, I think that's awesome! I really want to encourage you to start blogging away. I'm not going to lie...I only have faith in Mindy right now, but seriously it will be a great way to keep in touch!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for taking all the pictures. It was fun to see everyone even though I am not there. I agree that the McDonald's are like family. Brady's wife is really pretty. I can't wait to see them add to their family. See you in a couple of days.
Post a Comment